What do you want to find?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to my blog...

I started this blog with dual purposes: to maintain the thread of communication with our friends and family who are spread across the States, and to share knowledge and encouragement with other women on their journey of home-making.
I will be sharing bits and pieces of our daily lives as well as information that I have found helpful, encouraging or just plain interesting.
I feel so blessed to be living out such a beautiful calling... being a helpmeet to my strong husband, being a mother to my sons, being the keeper of my home.  I hope to share some of that joy with you, as well as some of the Wisdom and Grace afforded me by our God.
I look forward to walking this journey with you!
May our Lord keep you in His grace

No comments:

Post a Comment